Industry Spotlight - April 2017
Granutech Saturn Systems
Granutech-Saturn Systems nears 50-year mark in delivering most diversified solutions offering to leading tire recycling operations
*** Learn more at ISRI New Orleans - April 2017 Booth #1809 ***
Granutech-Saturn Systems has been a world-leading turnkey developer of tire recycling systems, offering single machine solutions to 4-stage systems for nearly 50 years. Comprising a broadly diversified offering, Granutech-Saturn Systems offers dual and quad-shaft shredders, medium to high capacity grinders and granulators, powderizers, and advanced twin-drive refiner mills.
From single machines to complete systems, Granutech-Saturn Systems brings you:
- Most diversified, best-in-class tire recycling technology platforms from shredders to refiner mills
- Highest capacity systems (up to 200 tons/day tires processing throughput) with flexibility to process multiple tire types (OTR, mining, truck, auto, farm, and more)
- Continuous Innovation - including hybrid drive shredders, mobile shredders and hammermills, twin drive refiner mills and our newest Hydraulic Grizzly Grinder S80h (coming Summer 2017)
- Modular designs to allow expansion of business as market demands grow
- Extremely durable - highly reliable - high duty-cycle machines
- Currently installed in some of the world's leading tire recycling yards.
Our systems deliver unmatched results in tire processing, including:
- Exceptionally clean crumb rubber even from auto tires (important as other suppliers request truck tire feed to make clean crumb as it has less fiber)
- Smallest, finest, cleanest powder from an ambient grind system, 30 mesh, 40 mesh, 60 mesh, and smaller!
- Highly automated controls for maximum machinery performance and monitoring
- Tight crumb rubber blend technology to meet stringent client requirements
Find out why, we are known as "Your Tire Recycling Systems Experts".
For more details, please contact Granutech-Saturn Systems: 866-541-0035 or visit us online at www.granutech.com
Also see our Tire Recycling Page for application specific details and a new video!